A solution for mask wearers' foggy glasses

For better or for worse, we’ve all gotten used to wearing a mask everywhere we go. No matter how stylish they are, we can’t escape our glasses or sunglasses fogging up from our breath, misting over the top of the mask and leading to temporary blindness. I have often been at the store, struggling to find the buttons on the terminal as I insert or pass my credit card over it.
A solution for this frustration is a product created by a company called Keysmart, the FogBlock. It is billed as "a no-wipe spray to apply to glasses and sunglasses to keep them from fogging up. Safe for all lenses, the FogBlock works up to 24 hours per application and comes in a 1 oz. bottle, making it the perfect travel accessory." It is officially called an "anti-fog spray for PPE masks".
It is wonderful, but in my experience it did not last 24 hours. When I applied to my glasses, I realized I would have to reapply the next day. But it is a small, portable bottle and it's not a problem to reapply if you have this experience.
One of the benefits to FogBlock is not having to spread potential germs or viruses including COVID-19 by wiping our glasses. It can be used on all types of glasses including sunglasses, reflective lenses and goggles. It is also streak-free and non-toxic, allowing one to spray on both sides of the lens. It is important to wait five minutes before putting on one's glasses.
PHOTO: Used with permission, courtesy of KeySmart.
To purchase FogBlock and for more information, visit: https://www.getkeysmart.com/products/fogblock

Comments